Round Trip Cruise
From Miami to Nassau, Bahamas
All Wrestling Matches & Concerts
All wrestling matches, shows, and podcasts are general admission, so you’re welcome to come and go as you wish!
There is a full buffet, formal dining rooms, and casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day.
Stay hydrated with filtered water, non-pressed juices, teas, or even drip coffee if you need a pick-me-up.
"Out of this World" Activities & Experiences
Anything can happen on The Ship of Jericho...including paranormal activity!
Pool and Hot Tubs
Use of the ship's beautiful pool and hot tubs* (all with plenty of deck space to enjoy a cocktail and some great music)
Norwegian Pearl's Amenities
Such as: health and fitness center, full-size sports court, access to the casino, and more.
Norwegian's Youth Program facilities and activities if you're bringing children.**
* Due to stage placement and weather conditions, some pools and hot tubs may be closed for safety during the cruise.
**From time to time, adjustments are made to children’s program hours and locations as required by our scheduled activities.
- Service Charges (vary from $14.50-$17.50 per person, per day based on cabin selection as shown here.)
- Alcoholic beverages. (Learn more about the various alcohol packages available for purchase along with onboard beverage savings just for Chris Jericho's Rock 'N' Wrestling Rager at Sea guests.)
- Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, packages are available for a low price.)
- While many restaurants on board are FREE, some Specialty Restaurants you choose to go to require a cover charge. (Pricing for each can be found here.)